For one of our clients in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Logistics Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating the daily logistics activities. This role will support in the implementation of systematic solutions to drive continuous improvement in the department, such as inventory flow control, the minimization of shortages, and the maintenance of data transparency, validity, visibility, and accuracy in systems. If you feel this is a good fit for you and you’re on the hunt for a (new) job, don’t hesitate to apply right away!
• Manage the complete reagent sourcing and delivery process end-to-end to ensure on-time order fulfillment (per agreed SLAs) of customer and distributor orders, as well as fulfillment of material requests for all Sales and Technical Applications team member requests;
• Create and implement the Sales and Operations Planning process to provide greater material visibility, communication on the status of shipments, and ETAs for internal stakeholders such as the Customer Service Team;
• Prepare and share monthly Ops KPIs and support data tracking and reporting for sustainability activities;
• Proactively work with carriers, partners, and the Global Logistics Director to identify, suggest, and implement improvements in order delivery performance and accuracy;
• Review and implement corporate processes for parts obsolescence and disposal based on Engineering Change Order guidance;
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by management.
• Available for 40 hours per week;
• Degree (bachelor degree preferred) in logistics management/supply chain or equivalent;
• 3+ years’ experience in Logistics specialist/coordinator role;
• Professional level of Dutch and English required;
• Familiar with ERP and TMS systems and practices;
• Must possess strong systems knowledge (including database management and reporting) and project management skills. Must have excellent command over MS tools such as Outlook, Excel, Visio and Word.
• Competitive salary;
• Holiday allowance;
• Commuting allowance;
• Work in a diverse, dynamic environment.