For one of our clients in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Commercial Sales Representative with a strong commercial mindset and an eye for detail. If you feel this is a good fit for you and you’re on the hunt for a (new) job, don’t hesitate to apply right away!
What are your responsibilities as a Commercial Sales Representative?
• Building and maintaining a database in a CRM system of potential customers within Europe;
• Being the first point of contact for potential customers;
• Responsible for creating, monitoring, and following up on quotations;
• Responsible for initiating the customer onboarding process.
What we require from you:
• Available for 32 hours per week;
• Minimum of MBO-4 level of education;
• Work experience in sales;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Driven to work with targets and goals;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Experience with MS Office;
• Proficiency in both the English and Dutch languages.
What we offer:
• Salary from €2.500,- per month;
• A challenging role with various responsibilities;
• A combination of sales and administrative tasks;
• Work in a friendly and informal company;
• Pension scheme and holiday pay.
Interested? Please contact:
Jordy van Wijk
+31 (0)6 34 61 66 69