For one of our clients, an international sport brand founded in 1906 we are looking for a SEO Content marketeer. Do you want to join the team as the new SEO Content Marketeer?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
As E-Commerce SEO Content Marketeer, you will improve the content, organic visibility and ranking for the online channels. With your passion for SEO marketing, you will make sure our website better is better found in Google and other search engines. You will focus on the three main parts of SEO; technical optimization, on-page content optimization and link building. You will also improve existing content for the products or sports related content with the goal to eventually generate more traffic and to provide the best information to website visitors.You will be part of the EMEA E-commerce Team and work closely with the EMEA Digital Marketing Team.
- Developing and executing a strategic SEO plan;
- Monitoring SEO performance;
- Analyse results, rankings and competitors;
- Ongoing keyword research;
- Create and collect links;
- Optimizing, and uploading copy to all E-commerce channels;
- Advising stakeholders and the team on SEO improvements;
- Organize SEO training sessions;
- Coordinate improvement of organic visibility on marketplaces;
- Working on local content together with the local marketing teams in the EMEA region;
- Managing the translation process together with our external translation partner and local teams.
- 2+ years of experience within a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or E-commerce;
- Technical SEO knowledge and skills;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/PHP;
- Knowledge of link building and the programs used for it;
- Experience with SEO tools;
- Experience with copywriting;
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) – Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred;
- Excellent English language skills (both verbally and written) – preferably another European language as well;
- A passion for sports.
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand;
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home;
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team;
- Space for talent and personal development;
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues;
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight.
+31 (0)6 42 59 77 72