For one of our international clients in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a QA Manager with experience within food production. In this international role, it is important that you are fluent in English. As the QA for the region within our client, you will be expected to drive and manage product safety and quality, ensuring the standards are embedded in all manufacturing facilities.
- You will be required to attend manufacturing facilities for all product launches, relevant trials, visits/audits and other needs of the business
- You will be expected to support the regional and global teams ensuring everyone is aligned with the relevant technical requirements and key timescales.
- You will have regular communication with the Technical and Operational teams to ensure the standards and requirements are clear and met on a product by product basis.
- You will have regular updates with the Project teams, discussing technical and process concerns, raising any issues with approvals or timescales.
- Micro and Shelf Life trending
- Allergen and Species management and controls
- Launch Handover to Co-Man
- Supplier Audits
- Product Panels
- Organoleptic assessments
- Trial Support
- Complaints Handling
- Non-Conformance closeouts
- Manufacturing Site Visits / Audits
- Factory Spec Sign off
- QAS Sign off
- Have experience within the food industry with practical experience in manufacturing facilities and previous QA/ Technical experience
- Knowledge of both Low and High-Risk facilities
- Able to work collaboratively and be solution-driven
- Pragmatic and have great attention to detail
- A minimum of Food Safety Level 2 and HACCP qualification is expected
- Allergen and Sensory training – would be great
- Full-time position;
- A good salary and working conditions;
- Chance to develop yourself in a fast-growing organization that is developing rapidly;
- International environment.