For one of our international clients, we are currently searching for a native German-speaking Customer Service Representative. In this exciting position, you can bring all your energy and effectiveness to provide the best customer service possible. Your main objective will be to be in contact with the customers in the geographical area of Germany and Austria. You will handle all incoming orders and questions about the assortment, prices, and stocks. This job not only requires the right answers that you will provide but also to proactively think along with customers and offer them alternatives where possible.
- Build trusting relationships with sales representatives and customers in Germany and Austria (making sure they know and understand what they can expect and when);
- Assist customer service Benelux when necessary;
- Will work daily within JDE to accurately place orders, track orders, and manage all issues related to the client’s accounts;
- Answer all incoming correspondence in a pleasant, professional, courteous, and timely fashion;
- Distribute sales correspondence to appropriate individuals in a timely fashion;
- In charge of reports from the Order Book (inform sales reps about the status of deliveries in a season and if needed make the necessary amendments);
- Work as a team with other Customer service representatives to manage the business and support other teammates when needed;
- Know how Key account portals work and know-how to take the right steps and action;
- Keep in touch with Logistics to track and follow orders and deliveries;
- Process sports marketing orders all over Europe;
- An accurate work attitude is essential to ensure that our customers receive their deliveries on time and complete.
- You have at least an MBO certificate (Dutch for post-secondary vocational education); working and thinking level;
- Are an individual who is able to perform each essential duty to satisfaction;
- Has 3-5 years customer service experience (preferably in the sports or fashion industry);
- A native German speaker, and preferable Dutch;
- Has PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook); especially expertise in Excel;
- Can handle several tasks simultaneously;
- Is able to present information and respond to questions to the customers and sales representatives;
- Is able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest rates, percentages, area, circumference and volume;
- Are eligible to work in The Netherlands without visa-support.
- Full-time position;
- A good salary and working conditions;
- Chance to develop yourself;
- International environment.