The Customer Service Representative supervises the daily customer service operations and acts as the first point of contact for customers and distributors. Besides that the Customer Service Representative plans, supports, and executes (sales) orders in order to meet (internal and external) customer needs/requirements by ensuring that shipments/products are delivered to the right place at the right time in the most efficient and effective way and to keep the (customer) complaint level as low as possible. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for (Oracle/Netsuite) master data management.
- Supervision of daily customer service operations;
- First point of contact for customers and distributors in case of operational issues;
- Oracle/Netsuite) master data management;
- Performance Reporting (e.g.first response time, average resolution time, and complaints management);
- Order Administration and Filing;
- Continuous Improvement Project Support.
- Degree in business management or supply chain or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Proven customer service experience;
- High customer and service orientation;
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills;
- Good problem-solving skills and focus on quality;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Familiar with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and practices;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Fulltime position
- International envoirement
- Salary €2.500,- – €3.800,-
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues