You are part of the Compliance Department, which is responsible for Governance, Risk Management and Compliance(GRC). Working together with your manager, you will oversee overall management of GRC activities, which are often initiated by the headquarters in Japan. Our department is responsible for establishing GRC programs at European office and its branches/subsidiaries and to actively manage and monitor these subjects, ensuring proper control. The position focuses on developing a compliance strategy to address import/export, sanction list and substance of concern risks.
- Together with your manager, you will develop and implement compliance measures that address any rules and regulations concerning import/export, sanction lists and substance of concern;
- You will improve processes around onboarding customers and checking transactions;
- You will help build and expand the compliance network across the clients and train and educate colleagues;
- Be a proactive member of the compliance team who contributes to the clients compliance culture;
- You will conduct trainings and create e-learnings regarding compliance topics;
- Taking responsibility for compliance topics and follow up with stakeholders;
- Various supporting tasks within the scope of Compliance.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience as a Compliance Officer or similar role, especially in trade compliance;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Can-do mindset paired with strong stakeholder management;
- Willingness to pick-up, learn and work on new compliance topics as they present themselves;
- Strong English business language skills, other European languages are a benefit.
- Competitive salary
- 13th month and bonus
- 28 holliday a year
- Commuting allowance