For our international client, we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer.
You are part of the Compliance Department, which is responsible for Governance, Risk Management and Compliance(GRC). Working together with your manager, you will oversee overall management of GRC activities, which are often initiated by the headquarters in Japan. Our department is responsible for establishing GRC programs at European office and its branches/subsidiaries and to actively manage and monitor these subjects, ensuring proper control. The position focuses on hands-one (operational tasks) and includes a consultative (developmental) component as well.
- Together with your manager, you will oversee and coordinate YME’s Governance and Compliance processes;
- Be a proactive member of the compliance team who contributes to Yamaha’s compliance culture;
- You will help develop and implement import/export trade control measures as well as help local entities with checks and clearing processes of new distributors and transactions;
- You will manage the company decision approval workstream based on authorization charts and help automate the process;
- You will assist in executing, overseeing and maintaining the annual Risk Management cycle within YME and its subsidiaries/branches;
- You will conduct trainings and create e-learnings regarding compliance topics;
- Taking responsibility for compliance topics and follow up with stakeholders;
- Various supporting tasks within the scope of Compliance.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience as a Compliance Officer or similar role, especially in trade compliance;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Can-do mindset paired with strong stakeholder management;
- Willingness to pick-up, learn and work on new compliance topics as they present themselves;
- Strong English business language skills, other European languages are a benefit.
- Competitive salary
- 13th month and bonus
- 28 holliday a year
- Commuting allowance