For one of our international clients, a well-known and international foreign exchange (sales) company in the Amsterdam region, we are searching for 6 new Account managers!
An Account Manager is responsible for the management of the Sales relationships with existing client accounts as well as prospecting new Clients and Accounts. They serve as the interface between Clients and the Dealing Team and work closely with Compliance and Risk to ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintaining current market knowledge (e.g. reading Financial press, attending webinars, etc.);
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecast;
- Meeting set Sales targets/KPI’s on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis;
- Keeping accurate records and client interaction notes in the Company database FXDB (in line with GDPR requirements);
Compliance, Risk & Regulatory
- Working effectively and collaboratively with Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance teams to complete the Client onboarding process in line with Company and regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring adequate knowledge of their client (KYC) to enable the firm to deliver appropriate and suitable products and services;
- Liaise with Risk and Traders re. credit facilities;
- Engaging with the client with integrity, ensuring high service standards and in accordance with clients policies;
- Understand and adhere to the clients complaints procedure and escalating where necessary;
- Identify and appropriately manage conflicts of interest in accordance with regulatory and company requirements;
- Ensure that the role as first-line defense is undertaken with diligence;
- Ensure adherence to the FCA’s 11 principles of business.
- Previous Sales experience within a Business to Business (BtoB) role;
- Experience of working within in a regulated financial services firm is highly desirable;
- Proven track record of operating at a Sales Manager level within a commercial Sales environment (both face to face and telephone sales);
- Able to clearly articulate full understanding of end to end Sales processes;
- Able to demonstrate strong Sales techniques (Persuasive, Negotiation & Closing skills);
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the purpose of risk management and compliance within a regulated environment;
- Some knowledge of FX products.
- Fulltime position 40 hours;
- International team on the Amsterdam Zuid As;
- Gross Salary 30k -60k ex bonus and depending on experience;
- Interesting bonus scheme!